208 N Wood Street
Washington, IL 61571
Why should you choose Advanced Educator School of Permanent Cosmetic Make-up?
- Advanced Educator is Approved to teach by the Board of Higher Education. Advanced Educator is a Bonded school.
- You will receive Personal one on one hands on training at Advanced Educator with an award winning Licensed Cosmetology Teacher, Make up artist, instructor in the business over 30 years. (Instructor /Deb Long)Deb Long – Board Certified CMI (Certified Micropigmentation Instructor) through the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- You will complete work on live models on your own ( more than any other school offers) before you leave this training course.
- You will learn all techniques of permanent make up in one class- Manual, Rotary, and the Dixon technique. (Slope needles). Advanced Training is also available to include the digital techniques, tattoo removal, dry needling, and areola reconstruction, scar coverage, scalp pigmentation. (offered on our full training)
- Master classes are also offered for those already certified.
- Advanced Educator gives a complete startup kit with the cost of the program.
- After attending Advanced Educator, you leave ready to work!
- There are no hidden costs or fees you only pay once!
- Our graduates are working successfully in the industry!
- You will learn the latest techniques and trends of permanent cosmetic makeup at Advanced Educator! Not taught by any other school! Advanced Educator Inc School of Permanent Make up was the first Licensed/ Approved school in the Midwest to offer Permanent Make up training, and is the only licensed/ Board Certified School in the Midwest with Board Certified instructors. Deb Long is the only Board Certified CMI in the Midwest with AAM. Deb long is the Midwest trainer for EliminInk tattoo removal system and certified in dry Needling /Micro Needling for wrinkle reduction. During your training at Advanced Educator with Deb Long you will learn the newest techniques in the industry – Start your new career today!
This profession should not be considered lightly, when choosing a school, you should be sure to check your instructor’s credentials. Be sure your instructor is operating from an actual (school) not a salon, spa, or temporary rental space. Be sure your teacher is an actual teacher or certified trainer of this profession and not just a graduate with a certification. Ask to see proof of Certificates of Teaching and State Boards. We are dedicated to giving the best education possible. Our clients safety and your success is our number one concern.
To schedule a class time call Deb at 309-370-1629
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org